Sunday, January 11, 2009

Jack is Back, and SO AM I!

Guess what, people?

It's that time again.

That's right. We are about to undertake (after diligently waiting for 1.5 years) another season of the awesomeness that is JACK BAUER.

And, with that, the return of Bauer Power Hour! I know you're all so excited.

Last season my podcast fizzled out anticlimactically. This is due mostly to the fact that I was working off of dial-up connection and it would often take 10 hours for me to upload the thing, and sometimes it wouldn't upload the whole thing. Of course this made me want to drop kick my computer into the nearest wall, but I refrained...

NOT THIS YEAR. I have overcome that obstacle, and have now added wireless/high speed internet to my arsenal.

In an effort to spice things up a bit, since I now have better resources and better technology, I am going to incorporate some new stuff. I will try to have some interesting interviews with different people, one including my roommate, who has never seen the show. I think it will be interesting to see how she reacts to it now... unless she hates it of course, then we'll just kick her off. :)

NOW TO THE GOOD STUFF.

I am so excited for this season! If it's anything like 24: Redemption was, we are in for a treat. It's getting good reviews all around, and of course we can't wait to see the return of TONY ALMEIDA. I can't wait to talk about all of this!

SO, Look out for a special 2-hour edition of Bauer Power Hour tomorrow and Wednesday, and DON'T FORGET TO WATCH TONIGHT!

Happy Viewing to all!

-Arielle-

No comments: